Monday, June 2, 2008

Book Fest 2008

Finally I managed to attend the Book Fest 2008 last Saturday after works at KLCC. I drove all the way to town from office. Skip my lunch. No time anyway. Initial thought of taking the LRT from one of the station nearby. But what if I bought a lot of books and I need to walk and stand? So drive lo. Traffic was pretty smooth. I guess because it is still school holidays. Mummy and children didn't join.

I arrived about 2pm plus, registered myself and straight went to the entry (actually I just follow the crowd). I end up at the English section for children. There I went searching for useful reading book for Ivan. Next found two baby developments book to add up to our baby reference library for more guidance. Found few health related materials for father in-law. Added in my basket one of John. C Maxwell leadership book. Bought a medium size calculate which is dirt cheap about RM6 with 12 digit display. Finally at the end (which I though it was), grab several children educational video. By the time I walk out it's already more than 6pm and with handful of books and etc. Thank God I drove.


I say it is a eventful treasure hunting for me. Later I found out that I actually missed the whole Chinese section which is a the other side of the exhibition halls. Anyway, I can't read Chinese :(

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

Aisayyyman, I missed it. Anyway had some cleaning up to do last Saturday.

So more rebates for this years income tax. :-P