Monday, May 18, 2009

Forgot my hanky

Is that true it is a no, no for guys (men) to carry hanky nowadays? The feed back that I got sound that way....seen as old fashioned la.

I think many prefer the convenient tissue paper. But I still prefer handkerchief (what a mouthful word). Unfortunately I forgot to bring mine today. Making me feeling a bit uneasy without it as though something is missing. I used it partly because I sneeze a lot particularly in the morning. Another reason is an old habit caltivated long during my childhood time. During my school day, I always carried a hanky. Unconciously might have become a 'comforter' normally described in children cases. Maybe, just maybe all of us somehow have or owned a 'comforter' in all sort of forms. Do you? I bet you have one or even two!

4 comments:

d'Lion said...

Brother, you are not alone. :-D I use a hanky too.

cck said...

Glad to hear that.

SilasVkiat said...

i too have this habit of having one in all my pants. without one is a great loss of comfort, especially after every "ha-choo", sweaty face, hand wash, and my the most favorite...apply Chinese oilment for sniffing...hehehe...just like my Dad.

cck said...

We should be the rare type of man around nowadays.