Get her to join beatiful babe contest in future. Sure got chance to win!But daddy must be really protective of her or is it mommy? 8D
OIC... now i know what u mean when u spoke about doing "studio pix"...i thought of "passport pix" when u mentioned it. kakakaka!
You got talent for studio pic man, setup a CK Studio?
I did thought of tat idea!? Hmmm.... And Jo, I definitely will be protective. Daddy's girl mah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Get her to join beatiful babe contest in future. Sure got chance to win!
But daddy must be really protective of her or is it mommy? 8D
OIC... now i know what u mean when u spoke about doing "studio pix"...
i thought of "passport pix" when u mentioned it. kakakaka!
You got talent for studio pic man, setup a CK Studio?
I did thought of tat idea!? Hmmm.... And Jo, I definitely will be protective. Daddy's girl mah
Post a Comment