I have not been using PC since then. One of the reason my superior arranged the laptop for me due to the fact I am involving more to outstation project such as the Cambodia's development.
I have always personally wanted to own a laptop. Well God has a better plan. Thank you Lord.
4 comments:
Yahoooo new lappy top.
HP lappy not that bad. Very light too. Trying to get use with it now
Hi Chun Kiat,
Sorry for posting this over here.
I just saw your post on Energy Saving on April 23, 2008
http://chunkiatsoopeifamily.blogspot.com/2008/04/energy-saving.html
Does e2Saver really work as they claim?
Best regards,
Chan
Chan, first of all thks for visiting my blog.
I have install e2saver since last yr April before the increase of power tarif by TNB. Now after 1 yr my bill is around RM140/mth. My house got 3 nos. air-cond (on mostly at nite for few hrs), 1 fan continously on at living, fridge, 3 nos. water heater, astro. My mom and 3 kids is at home all the time. I think it did safe some.
Post a Comment