Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Man Cycle around the world started with $2


Photo courtesy of Keiichi Iwasaki

This article really caught my eyes when I read of the the heading. After reading it, I somewhat speak to myself why I can't do the same or something similar of that sort.

This Japanese man started cycling from Japan to other parts of the world with only $2 in his pocket ten years ago. Ever since that he still pursuing that passion funded purely by his street magic tricks. Really makes you think it doesn't necessary take a gigantic afford to do something you like. The saying "where there is a will, there is a way" speaks volume in this case.

Truly inspiring. Fitting for us to ponder what stop us to pursue things that matters in our life.

Read the rest of the story here

No comments: