Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photo shooting at KL Railway Station

This is something that I wanted to do but have not been doing for quite some time now.......family photo shooting.
Last Sunday we stop by KL Railway Station for a short session. It was somewhat a re-visit as Pei and I used to take commuter at the station many years ago.
We managed to enjoy ourselves there as the surrounding was pretty peaceful even with the passing by commuters and trains. The kids did well modelling for their daddy to capture some good photos for memories. An amateur model in the making.

I am still using my old faithfull Canon S3-IS Powershot but hungry for a DLSR! A luxury which I gotta wait. Enjoy the photos.





5 comments:

Tandanie said...

Wow! Really posing well for the photos... Nice!
I like the photos Soo Pei with the kids the best... so natural!

cck said...

That's my favorite too. Simple and being themselves. Too bad daddy not as 'cool' as them. Better stay behind the camera

beuty said...

給你一個鼓勵.................................................

Calvin Pereira said...

Great pictures.....you have one enlarged and posted on your walls dude!

小小 said...

你不能和一個握緊的拳頭握手 ..................................................