Monday, December 21, 2009

Going to Alor Setar (Part 1)

It has been 7 years we last visited Alor Setar, Kedah (land of paddy field). This round we went there with a load of people compared to our previous trip only Soo Pei and me. You can said that 'expansion' had taken its place since then. We were there to attend a family member wedding.

Thank God for my father in-law for guiding the way since I am not familiar with the local route for Kedah state. And also for my sister in-law Soo Chia for bringing us around Ipoh town when we stop there for a quite lunch break and visit to Gunung Lang.

Both my parents in-law are from Kedah (Alor Setar and Sungai Petani). So also Soo Pei who happen to be born at Alor Setar but raise up at KL. This visit brings a lot of memories to Soo Pei as it has been a quite a while she return to Alor Setar.

Photos taken at Gunung Lang, Ipoh.





No comments: