Thursday, February 26, 2009

Old Dog New Tricks

Today I spent nearly 1 hour and 40 minutes trying to reach Dataran Prima, Petaling Jaya from Kajang. I have only one word for it........CRAZY. In normal day especially Sunday, it takes merely about 40-45 mins. I saw several accidents and even car broke down on the road. And I was late 45 mins. What a day.

Enough with the complaint. I was there to attend a software training which gotto do with my present works in Contracts Management. Our company have purchased a software that will help link and integrate several departments to better perform as a single identity i.e. developer.

The last similar training I had was about 12 years ago when I first came out to work for a contractor company. So, I can relate to the training that taught by the software developer. In a way it too brings back some fond memories of my younger day......enthusiasm and excitement.

Who says old dog don't need new tricks.

No comments: