Friday, July 25, 2008

Bah Kut Teh


I guess I don't need much of description of the all famous Malaysian food 'Bah Kut Teh'. In a matter of fact my family had it at the birth place of the infamous food at Klang after visiting my grand aunt and uncle.

You can imagine the attraction power of this food that bring us, four generation dinning in one table. Unfortunately like my grant aunt commented earlier this restaurant wasn't the best around. So we figured out later. She was right. Not the one with 'umph' that I used to know of. A bit disappointed actually. On the other hand, the restaurant ID was pretty good. It has been quite a while I didn't go back to Klang, my birth place also. The best is still located at Teluk Pulai but we are kind of late that day and the restaurant have already closed for the day.

Nevertheless we had our filled. Most important of all having visited my grand aunt. She is the 2nd sister of my grandmom from my mom side. My grandmom and the younger sister has already passed away. So she reminds me a lot of my grandmom....... I missed her. She is the one that babysit me, my brother and two other cousins while we are still kids. A bit attached lah.

Reanne and Sarah was the only two who hasn't visited Klang. That day was their first. A new adventure for them.

2 comments:

dorcas said...

Klang boy? Oh, same as Daniel.

The "Bah Kut Teh" is in the morning or evening?

cck said...

evening. tats why not much choice aredy. Wow, same hometown with Daniel . I didn't know tat.