Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bedtime

Our latest bedtime hour no longer that regular 'go to bed' kind of routine. For Pei and I it's the kind of period we look forward for after the long hours. Unfortunately it's not for the kids.

Reanne lately has become more playful at this time. With the dime light and cozy environment. And of course with the little big brother Ivan around. The two them can really get into the 'frenzy' play time lead by Ivan of course.


It's fun to see them play together as long don't fight together. The two of them is getting along pretty fine so far. Ahemmm.......okie bedtime kids.



5 comments:

d'Lion said...

I am confused, who is making all the noise? Ivan?

cck said...

Hey it's not me. I was in my cameraman mode....silence behind the lens. Pei was not around. Only the kids!

richrach said...

yes! it's ivan alright!

cck said...

Yes among them, Ivan is the noisy one. And playful too

d'Lion said...

Haha though so, cause Reanne's mouth was not open when I heard the sounds