Monday, October 20, 2008

Cats, dogs and even elephants

Last week was a very wet week if I do say so myself. I don't know how it is on the other part of earth besides my area. It was very, very, very wet. The down pour of water and the crazy wind. It's like mother nature trowing a big tantrum. I says not only cats and dogs but elephants. You got to be there to believe it. I am......right inside my car.

It was so difficult to see what's in front of you. I was on high alert graping my steering wheel (so only managed to record a short clips with my cellphone camera. Kids don't try this on the road).

My worst experience was driving at almost the same situation but along big trees. I can see tree branches and leaves falling down everywhere. So scary.

Thank God for His protection as we drive on the road to work, study, fetching children etc.

4 comments:

richrach said...

hey, what do u mean by "kids dont try this on the road"? err... allow me to rephrase tht okie? :p

ADULTS, pls dont try this on the road!

oh.. BTW, i was expecting elephants on your windshield! :p

richrach said...

... but tarak! how disappointing! :-"

cck said...

all for the purpose of blogging.

seriously I thought there were elephants bathing out there!

Allan Palace said...

haha easy to settle the problem.
you may try to wear sun-glasses when raining day. haha you will see the magic later.