Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trip to Genting

If I am not mistaken, both Pei and I have not been up to Genting Highland for about 5 years already. Wow, that long actually.

Well, we went there last Saturday to capture back some of the 'highland' memory together with my parents. Pretty pack that day up in that small little hill. Fondly we like to call it Uncle Lim's place.... since it entirely own by the late Lim Goh Tong and now by his son. We spent most of our time inside the First World theme park. Ivan was sure busy gazing around all the excitements. And Ivan have completed the 'conquering' of all the infamous 3 mountains i.e. first Fraser, Cameran and now Genting. Reanne on the other hand have not visited Fraser Hill yet. That would be another adventure coming soon.... I guess.

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Did Ivan sit any of the rides?

cck said...

Nope. He is kind of reserved unless we accompany him. We thought he might be still too young to do it. When I was his age, I got frighten off too.