Friday, August 29, 2008

Raise the flag

With last minutes kind of decision, I 'raised up' our country mini flag 'Jalur Gemilang' in my car desktop. This Sunday August 31st will mark our country 51st Independant Day or 'Merdeka Day' since 1957.

Compare to previous year, I sense that this year will be a different one. Changes is slowly coming and surely if not definitely to mark a new journey for the next half century. It is a significant year to all of us Malaysian. Never have the people of this land gather and united to seek a betterment of this nation. A pursue worth pressing for. At least for the next generation that is to come.

I encourage we all raise our flag in whatever shape and size to encourage this nation endeavor.



2 comments:

d'Lion said...

I didn't raise the Malaysian flag this year.

cck said...

A silence sign of 'distress'? Lets await the next news this 2 weeks.