Friday, September 5, 2008

Eat eat eat at Jalan Pudu

I must admit, my family is on the go last few days on eating 'marathon'. With my parents along, we start our first mileage at Jalan Pudu/Jalan Pasar Road night stalls.

26 years ago this spot was our family favorite dinning spot almost every Saturday or Sunday. I was about 9 years old and Silas about 5 years then when my family stayed nearby at Jalan Chan Sow Lin. I still can remember the good feeling of coming out to eat at that spot.


Last Saturday evening, I decided to re-visit this 'old spot'. And yes, we eat a lot of stuffs. We ordered fried 'loh pak', 'chee cheong fun', 'tong sui' dessert i.e. bo bo cha cha and mak jok, fried chicken, 'loh pak ko' and porridge.
Too bad Silas, Rachel and Sarah not around to join us. (I made it up to you guys next round, ok?)

The food was fabulous la! I am very happy to come 'home' again.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

d'Lion said...

ohhh man, u making me hungry again

richrach said...

hahaha... next destination? :D

cck said...

wanna go try very spicy noodles? next trip after service again.....