Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lost and Found

As I drove up to Penang yesterday in my loooonnggg hour cross states journey, I filled my loneliness with the radio's music. I got a bit of problem though. You see, as you journeyed few states the radio station frequency changes. So I was a bit annoyed la....

But something cheers me up. I stumbled upon a long lost and familiar voice while I searched among the radio frequencies.

Remember Caroline, the ex-DJ voice of Lite FM - Lite Breakfast together with Simon? Caroline now is at Capital FM 88.90 radio station. Co-host the Capital Breakfast program with new partner Richard.

Great to hear her voice again.

3 comments:

richrach said...

U switching channels already?? :)

d'Lion said...

Capital mmmm let me check it out

cck said...

I am keeping that channel as alternative now. Already set in my car radio ;P