Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Loooooong distance

Yesterday I did an incredible 700 km (roughly) long distance drive to Bukit Tambun, Penang for sit in a meeting with my colleague there. The distance between KL and Bukit Tambun is about 330km not to mention KL to Kajang which about another 26km.

It was my personal record breaking day. I drove a total about 9 hours of steering control experience in a V6 Perdana (company car).

The irony is that my meeting only last about 2 hours. Then off I drove back to KL again that same day.

By the time I reached home is about 8.30pm and I started to feel exhausted.

Nevertheless, it was an interesting experience for me in one day!

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Thank God for a safe trip and thank God for the company car.

cck said...

Yeah thank God even for the good weather that day despite that Penang is always raining