Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My days in foreign land

This evening is my second day at Cambodia. Posting at the hotel internet corner. There got only 3 pc available for hotel guest to use - for free. Most of the time is fully occupied.
Pretty interesting as this is my first time posting at foreign land. Will be more in near future due to the project I'm involved in this foreign land.
Work
My work agenda here is quite successful. Having done a meeting with the Client, Consultants and Contractor proceed with site inspection at the project site. Tomorrow got another meeting with a Contractor and thereafter should be free and easy until departure to airport for our 4.30pm (Cambodia's time).
Free time
So far don't have opportunity to do sight seeing but only got the time for meal after the work initenary. Our hotel is located a tourist centre. So food is not an issue because just walking distance. The meal that we have cost us about USD 12 (RM43.44) for western food choices. Maybe tomorrow when the initenary is less heavy, I could do some exploring at the local area.
Home
After reading mummy post, I feel even homesick. Missing my loves one is not a quite comfortable feeling. After all it's not that bad as my trip only need 3-4 days the max per visit. I just hope Ivan is behaving good enough at home and Reanne......hmmm maybe too little to know the different. Finally not forgetting mummy dear who have to fill in the void I temporary left behind. It has been quite some time I'm away from home for few days. This time round is Reanne's first not seeing daddy for few days. Sop, sop.....Daddy miss you guys over here.
Anyway I'm glab tomorrow able to fly home.

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Yoo bradder in a far far away land/ Glad to hear from you and that all is going fine.

3-4 day trip are not so bad.

cck said...

Am home already. There's nothing like home ;)