Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Early birds

Gosh, I have been absence in the bloggersphere almost a week now. Some major issues came out just few days ago that have taken my whole family attention and energy away (to be shared soon).

So just let me start with the phrase of 'the early bird who catches the worm'. Springing forth from my office recent revised five days week, beginning yesterday i.e. Monday we are now branded ourselves as 'early birds'. Yes, we are now officially commencing our office hour from 8.30am to 5.50pm after a few days of internal 'voting' among staffs. Majority have chosen to become 'early bird' so that we can return to our 'nest' early too. I guess like one of our politician have said, "it proof that democracy still being triumph in this country".

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

Yay, democracy lives on....