Saturday, June 21, 2008

Are you Selangorian?











If you are born in Selangor, the state government has good news for all you Selangorian. In celebrating the new state government 100 days in power, the following are the goodies announced:

  1. 90 days of maternity leave for Selangor state government’s female workforce and 14 days for their husbands. Now working on the guidelines for its implementation.
  2. All citizens above the age of 60 would receive free medical treatment and insurance coverage worth RM3,500.
  3. Selangor-born students who obtained entry to universities would receive a one-off payment of RM1,000.
  4. All children born in Selangor would also receive RM100 in the form of an investment fund.
My gratitude to the Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim for the initiative taken to show concern and further distributing benefits to the Rakyat especially in this challenging period. I am sure a lot will cheers upon hearing the news.

I am proud to say I am a Selangorian. Born in Klang, live in Kajang and work at Seri Kembangan!!! After being reminded (by fellow blogger Rachel), not to forget my both children are also Selangorian!!!!!!

3 comments:

richrach said...

dont forget! your children born here too!!! can go claim rm200? or tht only applicable to future?

cck said...

Yeah lo. Claim!!!!

d'Lion said...

I am not Selangorian, call me baba Lion.