Saturday, June 7, 2008

Left or Right

As Reanne keep progressing in her growth development, I can't help to keep thinking whether she is a lefty or otherwise. You might say it is quite unusual for a daddy to have this thought. Can you blame me if I told you I am a lefty.

Ivan on the other hand is a right handed person. He writes with his right hand that is for sure.

So, it's kind of lonely being the only one in the family that is left handed. For those who are not one, you don't quite understand the effects. One thing is clear, most things are made for right handed. Hence, lefty gotta compromise and have to learn to use it with our left hand. Sometimes, it is awkward.

Well, only time will tell whether Reanne is a lefty or the wast majority is.

8 comments:

joshua said...

hehe i was or i was supposed to be a lefty but my mom changed me from left to right. 8D

richrach said...

hey, to me a lefty seems cool.

i dont see why you shouldnt feel tht way! so bro, be ye glad okie?! :)

and for reanne, we'll soon find out!

d'Lion said...

You are not alone brother... all the ladies in my home are righties :-p

From brother lefty

cck said...

Hey, I didn't know Jos u r a lefty by birth! So, good chances ur children can be lefty. And pls don't convert them to righty. No offence all righties

dorcas said...

We suspect Little Rachel is also lefty

cck said...

That's great! She will be the smarter one. That's what people says mah.

richrach said...

CK, u know how many righties are reading this??? hmmmphh!!! [-(

cck said...

No offense guys. I am speaking from statistic point of view. But not all lefties are smart anyway. For one I am quite normal rite?